The 30th Annual Seminar on Labor-Management Relations will take place on Friday, May 15th, 2009 from 8:00am - 5:00pm in Inlow Hall.
May 15, 2009
30th Annual Seminar on Labor-Management Relations
Employees and Employers in Distress: Tips, Traps and Tough Calls
CLE: 6.75 Hours
Speaker: Randel K. Johnson, Stewart Acuff (Keynote)
Location: Inlow Hall
Contact: Shaun Ingram, (317) 278-4789, email@example.com
Please join the IU School of Law-Indianapolis for the 30th Annual Seminar on Labor-Management Relations.
Seminar Highlights Include:
• Multiple viewpoints on the proposed Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA)
• Separate quick pick sessions for union and management participants
• Breakout sessions on current labor relations issues including Arbitration issues, FMLA &ADA, Collective Bargaining, Pensions and Benefits, and more.
• One session devoted to Ethics (1.0 Hours of Ethics CLE credit available pending approval)
• A presentation on Taking a Case Before the NLRB