Five Indiana Supreme Court Candidates are McKinney Law Grads
A total of five of the 10 people seeking to become the next associate justice on the Indiana Supreme Court are graduates of the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. They are:
- Hon. Cale J. Bradford, ’86, Indiana Court of Appeals
- Andrielle M. Metzel, ’96, Indianapolis
- Hon Steven R. Nation, ’75, Hamilton Superior Court
- Hon. Mary G. Willis, ’91, Henry Circuit Court
- John P. Young, ’88, Indianapolis
Semifinalists will be interviewed August 8 and 9, and the three most qualified candidates will be sent to Governor Mitch Daniels, who will make the final decision. The JNC is filling a vacancy that will occur when Justice Frank Sullivan, Jr., leaves the court later this summer to join the faculty of the law school.