Upcoming/Recent CLE Events
April 18, 2013
Engaging North Korea and Iran: A public forum exploring what a strategy of engagement looks like
CLE: 1.8 Hours
Location: Inlow Hall, 530 W. New York Street, Indianapolis, IN
Contact: Perfecto Caparas at email@example.com
The IU McKinney School of Law, IUPUI Office of International Affairs, the ANU-Indiana University Pan Asia Institute, the IU Center for the Study of the Middle East, and the IU Office of the Vice President for International Affairs, and the East Asia Foundation welcome a panel of experts from the US, Europe, Asia & Australia for: "Engaging North Korea & Iran: A public forum exploring what a strategy of engagement looks like."
- Forum: 5:00 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- Reception: 6:45 p.m.
» Registration closed.
Introductory remarks by NASSER PAYDAR, Executive Vice-Chancellor, IUPUI.
Emcee: PROF. GIL LATZ, Associate Vice-Chancellor, IUPUI Office of International Affairs
Keith Luse was the Senior Professional Staff Member in the US senate Foreign Relations Committee
- PROF. MEL GURTOV, Emeritus Professor of Political Science and International Studies, Portland State University
- PROF. FEISAL ISTRABADI, University Scholar in International Law and Diplomacy and Director, Center for the Study of the Middle East; J.D., Indiana University Maurer School of Law (1988); LL.M., Northwestern University (2005); S.J.D., Northwestern University (2009)
- PROF. JAMSHEED CHOKSY, Department of Central Eurasian Studies, Indiana University
- PROF. STEPHAN HAGGARD, Lawrence and Sallye Krause Professor of Korea-Pacific Studies; Director, Korea-Pacific Program (KPP), University of California, San Diego
- PROF. ANDREI LANKOV, Kookmin University, South Korea
Parking is available for a nominal fee at the campus Gateway Garage, located near the corner of Michigan and California Streets (Address is 525 Blackford Street). Parking is also available for a nominal fee at the Sports Complex (Natatorium) Garage, two blocks west of the law school, at 875 West New York Street.