The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) is promoting DiscoverLaw.org to undergraduate students from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds nationwide through online and print advertising. The IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law encourages students to take advantage of the campaign’s many resources and materials.
The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) and the IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law are dedicated to the idea that the legal profession must reflect the expanding diversity of our society. That’s why LSAC developed the DiscoverLaw.org campaign, to encourage racially and ethnically diverse students to discover career opportunities in law and choose a path in undergraduate school to help them succeed.
With access to experts, inspiring stories about law school graduates, a list of the most frequently asked questions, and more, DiscoverLaw.org provides students with resources, tips, and tools on how to become a competitive law school applicant.
When you register with DiscoverLaw.org, you’ll instantly gain:
- Exclusive access to information from the Law School Admission Council, makers of the LSAT and providers of information to people interested in legal careers
- An opportunity to have your questions answered by law school admission experts and featured in the FAQ section
- Access to podcasts and webinars touching on important topics to help you prepare for law school
- Information from undergraduate prelaw advisors on how to best work with them
- Notice of upcoming events taking place in your area
- A chance to help improve website by participating in surveys
- And other tips, tools and resources to help you prepare to become a successful law school applicant